To ensure success in learning and life, Lake Valley School students will be INSPIRED.
LVES Core Beliefs
We believe, at Lake Valley, that
- Strong parental involvement is critical to student success within the educational community.
- Students will demonstrate awareness and respect for individual differences, values and cultural diversity.
- We will encourage individual development and critical thinking.
- Students will develop good communication skills.
- Students will make good choices and be held accountable.
- Opportunities exist for student / staff leadership.
- Students and staff will become technologically proficient.
- Students will become real life problem solvers.
- Our school will provide a safe learning environment.
- Students will understand the value of education while developing a love for learning.